FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please see some of our most frequent questions below:
- Is it a hard place to find? No, just turn off the Bruce Highway, it’s only 10kms and there is one road in and the same road out of Kurrimine Beach. Follow the signs to the caravan park, our reception is just off Jacobs Road, enter from Forster St.
- What can we do there? Stay and relax or explore the region. We are close to Paronella Park, Babinda Boulders, waterfalls, rainforest walks and plenty more.
- Are children welcome? Absolutely – plenty of room to explore and a lovely pool to entertain them.
- Are dogs welcome? Also absolutely – on sites and in beachfront cabins, not in motel accommodation.
- Do we offer a shuttle to Cairns? Not yet.
- Is the hotel open every day? Yes, from 11am daily apart from those that we are mandated to be closed.
- How’s the food there? Fantastic – check out our Facebook page for some recent photos.
- Do you take group bookings? Yes in our accommodation and in our bistro – give us a call 07 40656144.